CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 April 2012

Crafting with Mrs Tiggy-Winkle




Hello I'm back with another card using the Mrs Tiggy-Winkle cd rom. I made this 6x6 card using one of the image sheets and some backing papers I already had.
Ive not really used cd roms before but I have been crafting with my Daughter this weekend using the cd and i find them really good to use.
I hope you have a lovely evening and thank you for taking the time to look at my cards x


Eileen x

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Eileen, Gorgeous cute cards! Hope you have enjoyed your crafty weekend.

Lisa x

Debbie x said...

Beautiful card Eileen, lovely to see your cards!
Debbie x

Caroline said...

gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing xx

Sandra H said...

Hello Eileen and welcome to blogland! to say you haven't been crafting long your card is amazing! lovely CD with lots of great images and backing papers to choose from, your card has been created with lots of thought and a lovely layout the image and backing papers are stunning hope to see lots more of these and l have just become your latest follower ..........take care and happy blogging:)x Sandra H

Post a Comment