CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 April 2012

My First Card



Hello all my name is Eileen,

I'm new to crafting and I thought I would share my first card I made. I made this card from the lovely Tumble Tizzy Pastimes cd rom from Cupcakecrafting. There are so many lovely images on this cd.

Well I'm off now I hope you like my card and would leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I will be back with some more of my cards soon.


Thank you for stopping by and having a look.



Eileen x

3 comments:

patricia wood said...

What a wonderful start! I do hope you continue! I am now following. xxx

Debbie x said...

This is a fab card Eileen, don't have this CD - may have to invest! LOL!!
Debbie x

101surfer said...

beautiful card Eileen

Post a Comment