CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 April 2012

My First Easter Cards





I'm back again with some Easter cards I made for my Daughter and granddaughter using some House Mouse Decoupage that my Daughter gave me.
I really do love these House Mouse images they are just so cute.

The card above is the card I made my Daughter


and this is the card I made my Granddaughter





  

Thank you again for taking the time to look at my cards.



Eileen x                                        

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Eileen, Aww these are such cute cards! I am sure your daughter and grandaughter will love them.

Look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.

Lisa x

Debbie said...

Hi and welcome to the crafting club the cards you have made are great

Petra2 said...

Hi,
your cards are beautiful.
Hugs Petra

Debbie x said...

Just adore House Mouse and your cards are just simply gorgeous!
Debbie x

Post a Comment